PDV offers high precision electric platform, high precision manual platform, optical plate, microscope bracket, long working distance objective, microscope lighting source, optical bench products for laboratory light path building.
we will provide excellent service and competitive price for you, we are expecting become your long-term partner in China.
PP110-13-34C 13mm Travel X Axis Manual Displacement Station，Manual Stage,Manual Linear Stage,stable Movement,Manual Optical Stage,Manual Optical Stage,X Axis Manual Optical Sliding Stage,Linear Translation Stages
Item Number: PP110-13-34C
Travel Range: 13mm
Actuator Type: Micrometer Head in Center
Travel Guide: Crossed Roller Bearing
Platform: 34mm × 34mm
Minimum Scale: 10μm
Positional Accuracy: 5μm
Minimum Adjust Distance: 2μm/0.1μm
Material – Finish: Aluminum Alloy - Black-Anodized
Load capacity: 2Kgs
Product size drawings
Industry knowledge about the factors affect the microscope imaging
The various differences in the above fields, except for the field curvature, affect the clarity of the image. Distortion is another property of the difference, the beam's concentricity is not damaged. Thus, it does not affect the sharpness of the image, but makes it distorted like the original object, in shape.
(1) When the object is located in the lens object twice times the focal length, then in the image square twice times the focal length, the focus is formed to reduce the inverted real;
(2) When the object is located at twice times the focal length of the lens, the same size of inverted real is formed on the twice-times focal length of the image square;
(3) When the object is located within twice times focal length of the lens, and outside the focal point, a magnified inverted real is formed outside the focal length of the image square twice times;
(4) When the object is in the focal point of the lens, the image cannot be imaged;
(5) When the object is within the focal point of the lens, the image is not formed, and the same side of the lens side forms a magnified upright virtual than the object in the far position.