Long focal microscopy is a necessary instrument for the research and identification of birefringent materials by using the polarization characteristics of light. It can be used for single polarization observation, orthogonal polarization observation and cone light observation for users. It can be widely used in the research and inspection of geology, chemical industry, pharmaceuticals and other fields. It can also be used for the crystal phase observation of liquid polymer, biopolymer and liquid crystal materials. It is a scientific research institution and a high level. Ideal instrument for research and teaching in Colleges and universities.
How to prolong the service life of long focal microscope
1. Laboratories should have three precautions: shock-proof, moisture-proof and dust-proof, so as to meet the laboratory standards required by the state.
2. Be careful not to touch the specimen when focusing, so as not to scratch the lens.
3. Do not switch the lens when the center of the round hole of the spacer is far from the center of the objective lens, so as not to scratch the objective lens.
4. Brightness adjustment should not overshoot or overshoot, which will affect the life of the bulb and also damage the eyesight.
5. Keep the brightness of the light bulb to a minimum when shutdown.