First, choose the right lens. The selection of lens should follow the following principles:
1) How big is the chip size of the matching camera?
2) What kind of interface is the camera? C interface, CS interface or other interface?
3) The working distance of the lens;
4) Field of view angle of lens;
5) Spectral characteristics of lens;
6) lens distortion rate;
7)Lens mechanical structure size;
When choosing a CCD camera, the following aspects should be considered comprehensively:
1) Type of photosensitive chip; CCD or CMOS
2) Video characteristics, including point and line frequencies.
3) Signal output interface;
4) Camera working mode: continuous, trigger, control, asynchronous reset, long time integration.
5) Video parameter adjustment and control methods: Manual, RS232.
At the same time, when choosing CCD, it should be noted that l inch = 16 mm instead of 25.4 mm.