Application and maintenance of biomicroscope
Biomicroscopy is used by medical and health units, colleges and universities, and research institutes for observation of microorganisms, cells, bacteria, tissue culture, suspensions, sediments, etc. it can continuously observe the process of cell, bacteria, etc. in the culture medium. It is widely used in cytology, parasitology, oncology, immunology, genetic engineering, industrial microbiology, botany and other fields. When the important optical technical parameters of microscope are inspected by microscope, people always want to have clear and bright ideal image, which requires the optical technical parameters of microscope to reach certain standards, and requires that the relationship between the parameters must be coordinated according to the purpose of microscopy and the actual situation. Only in this way can we give full play to the performance of the microscope and get satisfactory results.
1. The storage and operation environment of the instrument shall be free from strong vibration, light radiation, corrosive liquid gas and clean room with appropriate temperature and temperature.
2. After the biomicroscope is used, it shall be covered with dust cover or glass cover to avoid dust.
3. The objective lens shall be stored in the objective lens box, or the removed object and eyepiece shall be put into the drying cylinder.
4. If there is dirt on the surface of the lens, it can be wiped with clean absorbent cotton or special wiping paper, a little xylene or mixed liquid, and alcohol is not allowed, otherwise, the adhesive of the lens will be dissolved. Do not use alcohol to wipe the mixture, otherwise, the adhesive of the lens will be dissolved. 5. After the instrument is used for a long time, pay attention to add some lubricating grease to each transmission part. The viscosity of the grease should be appropriate to avoid acidity.
6. The structure of the biomicroscope is precise, so the user should not dismantle it casually. In case of failure, the biomicroscope can be sent to the factory or the purchasing unit for repair.