Motorized Worm wheel hollow angle adjustment rotary table,PX110-30 Structure Specifications
1 Item Number: PX110-30
2 Rotation Range: 360° of Continuous Rotation
3 Diameter of Platform: Ø30mm
4 Drive Mechanism: Worm Gear
5 Worm Gear Ratio: 64 : 1
6 Stepper Motor (1.8°): 28BYG - Stepping Motor with 2-Phases & 1.8° of Step Angle
7 Load Capacity: 5Kgs
8 Weight: 1.2kgs
Motorized Worm wheel hollow angle adjustment rotary table,PX110-30 Product features
1. Step motor and worm are connected by imported high quality elastic coupling, the transmission is synchronous, the performance is good, and the eccentric disturbance is greatly reduced and the noise is small.
2. The electric rotary table can be used for horizontal use or vertical use, and can be used to make multi-dimensional electric adjustment platform with other kinds of tables.
3. The worm and worm gear structure with precise research is adopted, and the motion is comfortable, and it can be rotated in any direction and in the reverse direction.
4. The center of the rotary table has strict coaxial requirements with the rotation center.
5. The center aperture of the rotary table has strict tolerance limit, so that customers can make precise positioning.
1 Design Resolution: 0.03°, Non-MS Driver
2 Rotational Velocity (Max): 25°/sec
3 Repeatability: 0.05°=18”
4 Absolute On-Axis Accuracy: 0.01°=36”
5 Run-Out of Top Plate: 20μm
6 Backlash: 0.005°=18”
7 Eccentricity: 5μm
8 Lost Motion: 0.005°=18″
9 Parallelization: 60μm
Motorized Worm wheel hollow angle adjustment rotary table,PX110-30 Structure drwaings
Position control methods of Rotation Stage
Some rotary stages are operated simply by turning the platform by hand. The platform may have index marks for setting different angular positions relative to the base. A locking mechanism may be provided to fix the platform to the base at the desired position.
Manual worm drive
For more precise position control, a worm drive may be used. A worm wheel is fixed to the rotating platform and meshes with a
worm in the base. Rotation of the worm via a manual control knob causes the platform to rotate with respect to the base. Index marks on both the control knob and the platform can be used to locate the platform very precisely and repeatably with respect to the base.
Stepper motor with worm drive
Replacing the manual control knob in the above manual worm drive scenario a stepper motor allows positioning of the rotary stage to be automated. A stepper motor rotates in fixed increments or steps. The number of steps moved is controlled by the stepper motor controller. In this sense, the stepper motor behaves much like an indexed control knob.