The position of the laser adjusting bracket is adjusted as follows:
1. Make sure that the beam from the laser tube enters the center of the 1 # mirror.
2. Put double-sided adhesive paper on the front of No. 2 mirror, move the beam to the position nearest to the laser tube, and mark it by point (control appropriate light intensity). (Special attention: In order to prevent laser radiation injury, please use a piece of cardboard to test the approximate position of the spot, and then adjust it.)
3. Gradually move the beam to the farthest position from the laser tube, shoot at the spot and mark it.
4. If the two markers do not coincide, adjust the 1 # mirror to coincide the two marker centers.
5. Repeat the second to fourth steps until the two marker centers completely coincide.
6. Put double-sided tape on the front of the 3 # mirror, move the car (laser head) to the nearest position to the 2 # mirror, and mark it by point shooting (control appropriate light intensity).
7. Gradually move the laser head (trolley) to the farthest position from the 2 # mirror. Put a mark on the spot (preferably with a piece of cardboard first, to determine the approximate position of the spot in case of injury).
8. If the two markers do not coincide, adjust the 2 # reflector to coincide the two marker centers.
9. Repeat steps 6 to 8 until the two marker centers completely coincide.
10. Put double-sided glue on the entrance hole in front of the 3 # mirror, point out and mark it. If they are in the center, they are qualified.
11. If the laser does not fall in the center of the intake hole, it will be above and outside the landing point of the figure.
Up and down deviation: only the laser tube can be raised or lowered.
Inside and Outside Deviation: The laser tube can only be adjusted inward or outward.
The laser tube must be lowered, and then all adjustments must be made from step * to step *.
Verticality Adjustment of Laser Adjustment Frame
1. Four-point tuning coincidence of the optical path, and the laser is tuned to the middle of the 3 mirror.
2. CM and TM series machines allow laser to pass through the middle of the jet hole by adjusting three copper screws on the 3 # mirror.
3. YM series models let the laser pass through the middle of the jet hole by using double-sided glue under the 3 # mirror.
4. If there is a slight deviation between left and right, adjust 3 # headstock to left or right to make the light path vertical.
5. If there is a slight deviation between the front and back, it is usually due to the deviation of the 3 # headstock itself. It is enough to replace and readjust the verticality of the light path.