Stereomicroscope is a kind of microscope with two complete light paths. It has three-dimensional sense when observing specimens and has many uses. Stereomicroscope is a kind of microscope with three-dimensional sense. Stereomicroscope can be equipped with micro digital imaging device to become a digital stereomicroscope. In this way, it has more advantages in observation:
1. It can reduce eye service and realize simultaneous preview for multiple people at low cost.
2. The observed pictures can be saved and circulated to the relevant parts for viewing.
3. It can record, measure and other functions.
The operation of stereomicroscope is simple, the magnification is generally 7x-42x, and the large magnification of Zui is 180X. Stereomicroscope is also widely used for the following purposes:
1. Research on zoology, botany, entomology, histology, mineralogy, archaeology, geology and dermatology.
2. It can be used in the inspection of raw materials and cotton wool fabrics in the textile industry.
3. In the electronic industry, it is used as the transistor spot welding, inspection and other operation tools.
4. Inspection of surface phenomena such as crack composition of various materials and corrosion of pore shape.
5. The device, working process observation, precision parts inspection and assembly tools used for machine tools when manufacturing small precision parts.
6. Surface quality of lens, prism or other transparent materials, and quality inspection of precision scale.
7. The true and false identification of banknotes in the composition book of digital stereomicroscope.
8. It is widely used in textile products, chemical industry, plastic products, electronic manufacturing, mechanical manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, food processing, printing industry, colleges and universities, archaeological research and many other fields.